Department: Applied Economics
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844 , 00100 Nairobi
View full CV
- Ng’ang’a, P. (2009), “FDI, Infrastructure and Globalization in a Partial Equilibrium Model of an Oligopolistic Industry” The Quarterly Journal of Practice, 1, 9 – 16
- Ng’ang’a, P. (2009), “Transforming Africa’s Micro/SMEs into World Class Competitive Global Industry” Africa Business Review, August/September, 26 – 27.
- “Foreign Direct Investment, Infrastructure and Globalization: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis” Submitted to: Journal of International Economics
- “Economic Growth, Infrastructure and Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis” Submitted to: The Review of Economics and Statistics.
Workshops / Seminars / Conferences Attended
- September, 5th – 6th, 2013: Workshop on Strategic Leadership, Management and Governance: Lukenya Getaway, Machakos, Kenya.
- August, 19th – 20th, 2013: Workshop on Research Skills Training: Nairobi Safari Club, Nairobi, Kenya.
- August, 30th – 30th, 2013: Workshop on Case Writing: Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 August 2014 05:50