- Ng’ang’a, P. (2009), “FDI, Infrastructure and Globalization in a Partial Equilibrium Model of an Oligopolistic Industry” The Quarterly Journal of Practice, 1, 9 – 16
- Ng’ang’a, P. (2009), “Transforming Africa’s Micro/SMEs into World Class Competitive Global Industry” Africa Business Review, August/September, 26 – 27.
- “Foreign Direct Investment, Infrastructure and Globalization: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis” Submitted to: Journal of International Economics
- “Economic Growth, Infrastructure and Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis” Submitted to: The Review of Economics and Statistics.
Workshops / Seminars / Conferences Attended
1. September 28th, 2017:- Workshop: Intellectual Property Rights.
Theme: Industrial Properties in Economic Development. Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya
2. October, 25th-27th, 2007:- Seminar Presentation and Workshop: Missouri Valley Economic Association; Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A
3. April, 13th, 2007:- Seminar Presentation:
Theme: Perspectives in the Social Sciences: A lecture series featuring faculty members within the faculty of social sciences. Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, Washington, U.S.A
4. April 27th, 2005:- Dissertation Defence: “Determinants and Effects of Foreign
Direct Investment in Developing Countries: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis” Department of Economics, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois, U.S.A.