Position: Senior Lecturer and Chairperson
Dr. Susan Okeri is the Chairperson of the Department of Econometrics and Statistics, Kenyatta University. Dr. Okeri is a holder of Ph.D in Economics from Kenyatta University, MA (Economics) from University of Nairobi and BEd (Economics and Mathematics)- First Class Honours from the University of Nairobi. Dr. Okeri is very experienced in teaching quantitatives, monetary economics and econometrics. Her interests revolve around energy and resource economics.
Research and Publications
Onuonga, S, 2014, The Analysis of Profitability of Kenya`s Top Six Commercial Banks: Internal Factor Analysis,American International Journal of Social Science, Vol. 3, No. 5; October
- Onuonga, S.M, Etyang, M., Mwabu, G (2011)“Demand for Energy in the Kenya manufacturing sector” , vol 34, no2, pp 265-274, available also in this web site: http://www.scribd.com/doc/54298613
- Mwathia, P., Wawire, H.N., and Onounga, S.M.(2008). “Determinants of Adoption of Organic Farming by Maize Farmers in Meru South District”. International Journal of Afro- Asian Studies. Vol1, No.1 108-118.
- Onuonga, S.M.O (2012). “The Relationship between Commercial Energy Consumption and Gross Domestic Income in Kenya”,. Journal of Development Areas, Vol 46 No. 1 Spring 2012
- Energy, Poverty and Gender (2004). A paper presented at the ATWS conference, At the University of Eastern Africa –Baraton
- The Impact of HIV/AIDS and its Relation to Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa (2004). A paper presented at the ATWS conference, At the University of Eastern Africa -Baraton
- The Role and Challenges of the Informal Sector in Economic Development: Kenyan Case (2005). A paper presented at Moi University-Eldoret 1st Annual conference.
- The SME and Kenya’s Economic growth. A paper presented at CEED Kenyatta University conference 2007
Last Updated on Thursday, 03 March 2016 12:29