Department/Unit/Section: Applied Economics
Contact Address: 43844-00100 Nairobi
Area of Specialization: Public Finance, International Economics
Research Interests: International Finance, Public Policy, Macroeconomic Policy Effects
Download Full CV
PhD (Economics), Specialization (Macroeconomics and Housing Market), Kenyatta University, 2017
MA (Economics), Kenyatta University, 2011
BA (Economics) University of Nairobi, 2002
- 2017 Growth of Housing Prices in Kenya and its Dynamic Relationship with Macroeconomic Variables (PhD Thesis).
- Njaramba, S., Gachanja, P., Mugendi, C. 2018. Dynamic Relationship Between the Housing Prices and Selected Macroeconomic Variables in Kenya. Journal of Economics, Vol 2 No 1 (2018)
- Njaramba, S., Gachanja, P., Mugendi, C. 2018. The Sources Of Housing Prices Growth In Kenya. International Journal of Economics. Vol.3, Issue 1, No.2, pp 7 - 30, 2018
- Maranga, M and Njaramba, S., 2019. Exogenous Shocks to Crime and Resolution of Court Cases: Do such Shocks Impact on Investment? IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance. Vol. 10, Issue No 5. ISSN, 2321-5933.
- Kariuki, S. and Njaramba, S., 2019. Income Repatriation and Its Relationship to Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in Kenya (1970 -2017): IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance. Vol. 10, Issue No 5. ISSN, 2321-5933.