Department: Economic Theory
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844 , 00100 Nairobi
Download Full CV
Mr Mugendi lectures at the school of Economics, Kenyatta University.He is a holder of MA from University of Nairobi. I also holds bachelor of Economics from Egerton University. He is currently a PhD candidate from Kenyatta University. The title of the thesis is foreign direct investment spillovers and domestic firm’s productivity in Kenya. My research interest involves around environmental economics and Macroeconomics.
- Mugendi, C.N. and Ocharo N.(2015), Labour Diversity and Domestic Firms Productivity, International journal for business and social science, 6(7) http://ijbssnet.com/journal/index/3191
- Mugendi, C.N., Gachanja, P.M. and Kiriti N.T.(2015), Ownership characteristics and Domestic Firms productivity in Kenya, Journal of economics and Development, 3(3), http://ijbssnet.com/journal/index/3191.
- Mugendi, C.N., Gachanja, P.M. and Kiriti N.T., Muchai, D (2015): The nature of Foreign Direct Investment spillovers effects on domestic firms in Kenya, International journal for development and sustainability. International Journal of Development and Sustainability, 4(7), 840-859. http://isdsnet.com/ijds-v4n7.html
- Mugendi, C.N and Njuru S.(2016): Determinant of Foreign Direct Investment Spillovers on Domestic firms; A case of Kenya’s domestic firms. Journal of Business and Economics Policy, 3(3),http://jbepnet.com/journal index 2245 September 2016.
- Mugendi, C.N and Njuru S.(2016): Foreign Direct Investment Spillovers on Domestic firms; A case of Kenya’s domestic firms. Journal of economics and development studies . (Publication is in the final stages of publication)
Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 November 2017 07:04